Monday 22 June 2015

Day 17 - Oxford, my love

Day 17 was lots of fun! We met up with Annie and Warren in Oxford for a tour of the Bodleian Library. Before the tour we had lunch at the Turf Tavern where we all got a good education in the important things. During our tour of the library I was confused by the tour guide's accent (think Joanna Lumley meets Joan Crawford) so I asked Annie - her reply "I think she's just drunk" - Classic Annie! We were both excited to hear part of the library was used in the filming of Harry Potter - the Infirmary. Of course we immediately became sick and had our photo taken.




After saying our goodbyes we headed back to Liverpool to have dinner with Zac's English family. A great night was had with Rob, Vic and Sam Cooke. Best English pub food I've had on this trip with wonderful company

No comments:

Post a Comment